Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What we have been up to lately :)

We went to Washington DC last weekend and it was amazing!! We got to see so many amazing landmarks and one of my favorites was the Martin Luther King Memorial. It is new and it was so incredible. The stone work was so detailed that you can even see the veins in his hands. It was just a fantastic weekend!
This upcoming weekend is our 1 year wedding anniversary and Bryce's 26th birthday. I cannot believe how fast that has all crept up on us!! We are getting excited for the leaves to begin changing. Word has it that out here the world looks like it is on fire when the fall leaves hit their peak changing time. With how gorgeous and green it has been I can only imagine how wonderful it will be with the autumn coloring! I will certainly post pics once it starts changing!
I have heard from a few people that they keep trying to comment and the blog won't let them. I believe to comment you must become a "follower" of the blog. I think it is really easy to do, especially if you have a facebook account. Anywho, become a follower!! Hahhaha.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment