Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Not today so let's go with no...?

Why does a chiropractor need to know if you have EVER had:
  • Piles (rectal hemorrhoids)
  • Problems wetting the bed
  • Jumpy when you hear strange noises at night
  • Loose bowels
  • Times where you felt unpopular or wished you had friends around
  • Getting annoyed at people who frustrate you
  • Do you belch a lot after you eat
  • Does every little effort wear you out?
  • Must you do things slowly to do them without mistakes?

and lastly

  • Does it bother you to eat anywhere other than your home?
I answered "no" to these questions because I thought to myself, why do you need to know this? And, I didn't have any of them that day specifically so I figured it was okay.. :)
What a weird compilation of questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment